1/21/10

About Floydian

Strangers passing in the street




By chance two separate glances meet



And I am you and what I see is me.


And do I take you by the hand

And lead you through the land

And help me understand

The best I can..................................................................................Pink Floyd


Most people and probably all aware people experience, at some point in their lives, the urge to write a blog. Some are able to resist the temptation; Floydian is one of those who could not. This is the most compelling reason for the appearance of yet another blog. Floydian make no claims for a revolutionary approach. His blog, Weed Media, deals with politics, current affairs, history and philosophy. The bulk of the political and social opinion men freely express is formulated without knowledge of or reference to the long history of the ideas that have had such great influence upon the political influence and institutions existing today.